Payments - Reservations and Cancellations
- At the time of booking the renter is required to enter a valid credit card number for reservation and validation purposes.
- The cancellation policy for bookings made directly with MYCAR through the company's website or customer service:
If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so at least 48 hours before the scheduled pickup time to receive a full refund. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the pickup time, we will keep 15% of the total amount as a cancellation fee. If you do not show up for your reservation, your payment is non-refundable.
- A credit card imprint will be taken at the start of all rentals for security reasons, even when a voucher covers the cost of the rental. This credit card imprint may be used to pay all extra charges, including extra km, extra insurance, parking tickets, damages, missing fuel, or any cost due to the use of the rented vehicle.
- The Renter’s signature to this rental agreement equals the Renter's signature to credit-card withdrawals in case of any payments that MYCAR charges against the Renter’s credit card and which MYCAR should rightfully receive on grounds of the provisions of this rental agreement.
- no refunds are given for early returns, unused rental days, or partly used car hire. unless the amendments or cancellations are made before pick-up.
Read our Terms and Conditions