Toyota Land Cruiser
The Land Cruiser is the top of the line 4x4 Jeep/SUV. There is plenty of space, comfort and luxury and this car will take you almost anywhere in style.
After 70 years, the Land Cruiser is still unique in its category, where it combines excellent quality, durability and reliability with leading off-road performance and more luxury, sophistication and driving comfort than before.
- 2.8 liter turbocharged diesel
- Power: 204 HP
- Fuel consumption: 9.6-10.2 l/100 km
- All wheel drive – 4x4
Technology and navigation
- CarPlay and Android Auto support for easy multimedia interaction.
- Toyota Touch® 2– multimedia interface with a 9” screen
- 4.2” dashboard information display
- Automatic three zone air conditioning
- Heated front front seats
- USB / Bluetooth connection
- Automatic cruise control, lane assistance and traffic sign assistance
- Rain sensor
- Reverse camera with rear parking sensors
- Blind spot sensor
- Electrically adjustable driver seat
The Land Cruiser is equipped with Toyota Safety Sense, an ingenious driving safety equipment intended to prevent or reduce impact during collision in different conditions. The system offers, among other things, a collision warning system with detection of cyclists and pedestrians in dark, an ingenious cruise control, LDA-lane detection, automatic high beam system and traffic sign assistance. Among other things safety equipment includes a blind spot sensor.