Toyota C-HR Hybrid
Driving a Toyota C-HR Hybrid is a joy. They are amazingly agile and responsive and great for the city driving as well as the open road.
With the hybrid system it provides great fuel economy.
Technology and navigation
- CarPlay and Android Auto support for easy multimedia interaction.
- Toyota Touch® 2– multimedia interface with an 8” screen
- Digital dashboard with a 12.3” screen
- Built-in GPS Navigation
- Air conditioning, heated seats, and heated steering wheel
- Heated windshield
- USB / Bluetooth connection
- Automatic cruise control, lane assistance and traffic sign assistance
- Wireless phone charger
- Rain sensor
- Reverse camera with parking sensors
- Shaded rear windows
- The C-HR is equipped with a variety of advanced safety systems (Toyota Safety Sense), offering excellent collision warnings, emergency steering assistance and pedestrian/bicyclist detection in the dark.
- It detects potential danger and helps you react better. It also has an Emergency Stop System, automatic high beams, lane assistance, traffic signs assist and a cruise control with automatic speed adjustment.